Friday, April 27, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog, that was "The Question"

Well, I did it! I started my first blog! I actually surveyed most of my friends and family to see if they thought I should do it - and the answers were (if they answered at all, that is), a surprising "YES!!!"

"Old people can do it as well. It's cool, and the hip thing to do." (P.T., Calgary)

"Why not? Just tell me where to find it & how to use it" (A.M., Coquitlam)

"Yes, I think you should start doing it. No you are not too old. And yes, if I knew how, then I would too!!!" (J.H., Maple Ridge - we're the same age)

"I know some other old people who do it -- my friend Stacy does it and she's almost as old as you are". (D.M., Vancouver - loving "younger" sister).

No "NO" answers at all!

(a few "huhs?" and "what's a Blog?", mind you). So, here it is! Please bear with me until I become a little more Blog-savvy (in my old age)!

No comments: