Saturday, April 28, 2007

The "Too Social" Seven Year Old

Today is Saturday and my son J had a sleep-over last night at his cousin M's house. They are the greatest pals - and she is only a year younger than him. This play-date gave me an opportunity to look for more "house" things although I was only successful in finding one light fixture. No sooner than I picked him up, he was to be dropped off at his next event - a party at an indoor play centre. It was obviously too much for him, because I received a call to pick him up as he'd been sick. Home to the trailer we went, with bucket on lap..... Hopefully a good night's sleep and he'll be feeling much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to blog land. i don't even know how to get my link on your page! how is that for novice! anyway - love your trailer. hope to see you soon. shannon