Monday, June 4, 2007

Ridden with Guilt

As I post these photos of *LB's birthday lunch last Friday afternoon, I'm feeling just a tad guilt-ridden... You see, as I am enjoying a great meal and cold drinks with the girls at this picturesque patio setting at the Burnaby Mountain Golf Course, I couldn't help but think about my poor dear husband slaving away at home in the heat on the siding. The truth of the matter is that I may not have thought of him at all during these festivities (that's not true, really), but I am reminded of him every time I go there -- as this is where I met him 20 years ago! What do you think of the new three bears (no, not the three cranky old broads, but the eco-scuptures????). I think they're great! I think my friends are great too! P.S. My husband is still slaving away outside. His regular shift on the house (as of late) is from 6:00 a.m. to midnight! *LB is our blondie on the right!

No comments: