Thursday, May 24, 2007

If you Want to Soar with Eagles during the day...

You Can't Hoot with Owls at Night.....
part of our Fan Club!
I am not, by nature, a "night owl" (not until I got into this blogging thing, that is).... So tonight I've imposed a time limit on the computer. Here, in a nutshell, is a quick summary of the day:
-It's a beautiful, sunny, warm, day!
-Both my friend MP and I thought it was "hot lunch day" and sent J & A to school without any food!
-Had a decent commute and productive day at work
-Another night at the ball park. The whole fan club was there including myself (the photographer), Doc, R, Auntie B and JH (pictured). Not only was it a great game, it was hot and sunny 'July' weather - in May!
-J is very excited about school tomorrow (yes, he'll have a lunch). His teacher has turned their classroom into a grocery store! According to J, these grade 2's are going to learn how to SPEND money, how to save up, make shopping decisions, develop a budget (sounds like my work), take out a loan, pay lots of interest (sounds like my life). There's a bank, a catalogue and a cash register. He's very excited about this very real mock economy - and I'm just thrilled his teacher is so keen and willing to involve the kids in these interactive, fun, learning experiences!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)